Thursday, February 26, 2009

What the heck?




It's time for another quiz. Name these three for a point a piece. If you know who they are trying to be you'll win an extra 5 points!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Pam,
I saw the picture and I assumed that it is you and your sisters. I had to consult with Brian to make sure that I got the names right- Jenny and Gail. Brian thinks that the name is "Underbird man"..or "Super bird man". He tried to figure it out....bird for sure and the rest we don't know.

Rendy Tucker said...

In order from right to left- Pam, Jenny, Gail. And I have no idea what you silly girls are doing.

Rendy Tucker said...

And that would be in order from left to right. Oops.

Rendy Tucker said...

Dylan says you gals are making sunglasses.

Al and Ash said...

Ash-Pam, Jenny, Gail


Allen-Mom, Jenny, Gail

Trying to be Captain Birdman

Unknown said...

Scott Says Jr. Birdman

Heather said...

First of all--you're all really skinny. Pam, Jenny, Gail. And you're trying to be JR. BIRD MAN!!!

Unknown said...

Derek Says Pam Heather and Rendy and they are trying to be Owls