Monday, February 16, 2009

Points "If Maggie Could Talk..."

Points awarded to all, but Ashley wins the prize for hitting the nail on the head. Five Blaster Points to Ash!

This afternoon I took a long drive around the Willamette valley. The Crazy Ladies are coming in July for a three day bike trip, and I'm trying to lay out some routes. I managed to get lost a couple of times despite having a map in my hand and had to get two elderly ladies who were out for a walk to set me straight. They told me to get a better map on Google Earth.

I saw a whole passel of baby animals. The baby goats were the cutest, white with brown spots and floppy ears. And of course, I didn't have my camera with me. I'd go back and take a picture if I could remember where in the heck I was. One of these days I'm going to get back on Bucky and go for a ride. I'm waiting for at least 50 degrees though.

1 comment:

Al and Ash said...

Haha, thanks for the extra points. I'm going to need them because I have no idea how old anyone is in that picture below.