Two people, two states, one life together.
Ash-BrianAl-Brian with lead singer Dean Patrick
It is Brian - Lead singer is not Dean Patrick, but I forgot that kids name. Brad
Hahaha, that is hilarious. The calves are a total give away--brian.
Yes, it's brian. And I agree with Heather, his legs still look like that.
I kind of recognize those legs and the arm swing angle :) It has to be my darling Brian(a).
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ash-Brian
Al-Brian with lead singer Dean Patrick
It is Brian - Lead singer is not Dean Patrick, but I forgot that kids name. Brad
Hahaha, that is hilarious. The calves are a total give away--brian.
Yes, it's brian. And I agree with Heather, his legs still look like that.
I kind of recognize those legs and the arm swing angle :) It has to be my darling Brian(a).
Post a Comment