Two people, two states, one life together.
Okay, nobody else has made a guess so I will. Derek is 1 month old. Scott is 27. Steve is 51. Grandpa is 72. I better get bonus points for this because I had to do extensive research! ;)
I want to hear Dylan's guess...
I want to change my guess of Derek's age to 2 months. Or somewhere between 1 and 2 months. . .
Dylan said he didn't know how old Derek, Scott, and Steve are but that Grandpa Bosen is old! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Okay, nobody else has made a guess so I will. Derek is 1 month old. Scott is 27. Steve is 51. Grandpa is 72. I better get bonus points for this because I had to do extensive research! ;)
I want to hear Dylan's guess...
I want to change my guess of Derek's age to 2 months. Or somewhere between 1 and 2 months. . .
Dylan said he didn't know how old Derek, Scott, and Steve are but that Grandpa Bosen is old! :)
Post a Comment