Friday, February 13, 2009

If Maggie could talk...


As long as we're embarrassing people, here's a good one. Oh yeah, this is the second one of Allen. Don't worry, I've got the goods on all of you. ;)

This time, imagine there is a thought bubble over Maggie's head.
Tell me what she's thinking to be awarded an undisclosed number of Blaster Points.

Good luck!

8 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

"One swift kick and I could have this bed to myself."

Rendy Tucker said...

Dylan says she's thinking "I like this pillow."

Al and Ash said...

"Is he going to itch his throat like that all night?"
:) ash

Pam said...

That is too funny!

Pam said...

"I know you guys looking at this picture are thinking dogs don't sleep in beds. But please, don't tell Al that. It has taken me a long time to get to this point".
Steve

Rendy Tucker said...

"What are YOU LOOKING AT.... you know this princess needs her beauty sleep....Now, turn the light out and shut the door when you leave." BRAD

Pam said...

"At midnight Zombie Dog awakes beside her prey. Will I kill tonight? Will I strike terror in the heart of little Al? Hah, hah hah... Nah... maybe after I catch a few more Zzz's."

Heather said...

I can't believe Princess Heather kicked me out of her bed and made me sleep with the little guy! Maybe tomorrow night she'll let me stay if I crawl under the covers & sleep at her feet.