Saturday, February 7, 2009

Blast From the Past #2



Obviously I can't ask you to identify this person because the crooked smile is a dead give away. So the question is:

In what grade was this picture taken?

I probably would have fallen in love with him in ??? grade, if I had known him then. He was sooooo cute!

5 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

Oh my goodness, so handsome. I'm going to say junior year of high school. I can see a bit of all of the kids in that face- especially Brad and Allen.

Rendy Tucker said...

Dylan thinks Grandpa is 4 in this picture. He started at two and worked his way up.

Al and Ash said...

Ash says Junior year of h.s.
Al says sophomore year of high school

Heather said...

10th grade. My favorite answer is from Dylan. haha

Rendy Tucker said...

Brad says Junior year.