Thursday, February 5, 2009

Blast from the Past


While searching for the photos of the log cabin my mom was born in, I ran across a lot of fun photos that made me laugh. So tune in often to see the latest update in the Blast from the Past series which debuts today. Today we are featuring mystery Cub Scout ________.
Correctly identify this person and earn 1 Blaster Point.



Points will be recorded in the Blast-o-Meter to the left.

By the way, does anyone know how to edit the HTML to get rid of the lines around the pictures?

8 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

I'm going with Scott. But I think it might be Brad. . . I'd hate to be wrong about a picture of my own husband!

Rendy Tucker said...

I"m going with Allen. This is Brad

Pam said...

I am guessing Al. This is Dad.

Unknown said...

Scott Says Allen!

Heather said...

ALLEN ALLEN ALLEN

Al and Ash said...

al-pal

this is ash

ITS ME 100% positive even though I have no recollection of dressing up as monte python

AL

Unknown said...

It's totally Allen

Rendy Tucker said...

BRUTAL! I stink at this game. His eyes look so dark though. . .