"All questions used on "Whad'ya Know?" have been painstakingly researched, although the answers have not. Ambiguous, misleading, or poorly worded questions are par for the course. Listeners who are sticklers for the truth should get their own shows."
For what it's worth, we think you all guessed high. At first dad thought he was about twelve, but then we decided his neck was too thick for a 12 year old, like the hormones were starting to work. So we then thought maybe up to 14 -- no higher.
When everyone started guessing high school age we rethought our answer. We even sent the photo to Robin to get her opinion. Quoting her:
"I think he was in 8th or 9th grade. His neck looks a little fuller but his face is still younger so I think he is in middle school."
So you make the call. Below is a picture of Steve at age 15 when he was awarded his Eagle as a sophomore.

Here we have his senior picture. He turned 17 in the fall of his senior year.

Basically we don't have a clue. What do you think? The more I look at them I think you all might be right.
Blaster Points for everyone including Dylan -- although four is stretching it, Dyl!
1 comment:
I still think high school, maybe 9th grade. His features on his face and neck look too mature for middle school if you ask me. Brad
Post a Comment