Jen, Steve and I walked over to the Pancake House for breakfast this morning. On the way back we noticed that the semi-annual Aliante Community yard sale was in full swing. One family was selling a whole tub of Fisher Price Little People toys for $20. Rendy, you'd be proud of this find.
We got the Talking Animal Sounds Farm, Talking Animals Zoo, a Train Station and Dragon Castle all for $20. Suggested retail price on Amazon.com is over $300! Yeeeee-haw!

Yesterday Jen and I hiked the Calico Tanks hike at Red Rock Canyon. Her goal was to feel sunburned and stiff. Mission accomplished.
The men from the handgun training didn't get home until 10 p.m. They were dead on their feet, but had had a wonderful day of training. They were out the door again at 6 a.m. They said it was an excellent training program.
3 comments:
Wow! That is a super find. And kids (of pretty much all ages) LOVE those little people toys! Whenever I come across them they're at least $20 a set used!
And if you guys ever leave Vegas and don't plan on taking them with you- I'll buy them from you and have them shipped to our house. :) That's a serious find.
nice work, lady!
Post a Comment