Monday, March 1, 2010

Flat Adrian

One of Derek's friends from school mailed himself to me in an envelope. Meet Flat Adrian!

We will host Flat Adrian this week as he learns about the state of Nevada and Las Vegas. Today we took him on a plane ride so he could see Nevada from south to north. He loved the ride. We couldn't get him to quit looking out the window!


When we get home on Wednesday I am going to take him hiking to see the different kinds of cacti in the desert, and maybe let him climb a palm tree.

If he's really, really lucky I'll take him downtown to see all the lights of the city.

Kind of makes you wish you could be be flat and mail yourself off somewhere, doesn't it?

2 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

Ooh, I would mail myself to Greece. And I would color myself in a bathing suit so I could enjoy the beach.

Heather said...

Me and Mallorie want to mail ourselves to you too.