Saturday, March 13, 2010

Peeps Place Celebrates

It's that time of year when we celebrate here at Peeps Place. The Peeps are on the shelves, so I brought a few home so they could see where they belong. Too bad there are only two left. What? I have sugar on my chin?

Al and Ash are here this weekend. Al and I went for a bike ride yesterday morning. We all stuffed ourselves with Costco ravioli, halibut and chicken salad. Ashley soaked up some sun. Last night we watched two games at the Mountain West Championship semi-finals at the Thomas and Mack Center. Too bad, BYU. Allen had nightmares all last night with the chant "Re-bels, Re-bels" echoing through his dreams. And today Ashley and Stephanie are registering at Babies-R-Us. Little boy Tucker will be here soon.

1 comment:

Rendy Tucker said...

Allen, you are one weekend too early. :(