Friday, January 29, 2010

A, B, C, D...

When Heather was here we went to the William Sonoma outlet where they were having a great sale. I bought a cute lunchbox filled with ABC cookie cutters, thinking of the fun making cookies with the kids. Last night when Mom and I broke them out to make cookies we found that sadly, there were a few letters missing from the set-- namely B, K and H. K and H are two vital letters to Derek and Nash, so I was greatly disappointed.

Today we drove to the outlet malls and I brought my sorry alphabet with me. Luckily the lady took three lovely letters from another set and completed my ABC's.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Thank goodness. That would have been a disaster.

Rendy Tucker said...

Fun! I was glad to hear that my children would both have complete names. :)