Monday, January 25, 2010

Bosen visit

I was so on time this morning. I went to the gym, mopped and vacuumed the floors, did the grocery shopping and pulled into the airport parking lot with 5 minutes to spare before their plane set down. Except their plane landed 15 minutes early. Even though I thought I was there in time to greet them, I found them patiently waiting for me instead. Dang it!

And... after Steve laughed at me for taking them to In N Out Burger last time they were here, guess where they asked to go for lunch? You're right! Dad ordered his hamburger sans bun and got his burgers wrapped in lettuce -- Protein Style. We're so in on the secret menu now.

On the agenda are Avatar with Dad, the temple, Zapatas Mexican restaurant, geo-caching, fabric store hunting, and making sugar cookies for the Air Force families whose dads are in Haiti doctoring after the Hurricane.

I'm going to have to get a calendar.

2 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

How fun! Say to them for us. And find a couple good fabric stores we can visit in March!

Heather said...

Have so much fun! I wish I could have In and Out Burger right about now.