Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday in the park

This is exactly why I didn't want to live in the 55+ community. Instead of the quiet life, our Saturdays are full of cheering and whistles and little guys in red uniforms jogging around the field chanting "Offense, offense!" If you look closely at the bottom picture you'll see that there are even mini-cheerleaders. It is so fun!




Al, Ashley and I hit the yard sales this morning. Where were you, Rendy, when we needed you? Ashley and I decided we don't have much vision. Well, to be honest, there wasn't much good stuff. We did find a sweet race track for the little boys to play with though.

The mini-cheerleaders are now yelling "What about, what about, what about our color shout? White, white, white, white, white, white, white..." and the coaches are yelling, "Let's go! Let's go!"



Life is good.