Last night we had dinner with Steve's cousin, Jan and her husband, Matt. Jan is an accomplished organist and has a pipe organ in their house. The two of them restored the old organ and repairing and installing all the pipes. There are ranks of pipes on every wall in the room. She gave us a preview of the concert she will be giving at the St. George tabernacle on Oct. 31. It was pretty amazing.
Now for the more pipes...

I paused momentarily before shoving all the carrot and potato peelings down into the disposal. I should have paused long enough to recall that they can clog pipes. I pulled the whole shebang apart, but got stymied when I needed a flat blade screwdriver to remove the last clogged part. Now I'm waiting for the men folk to return to finish the job. :( I was hoping to spare them the hassle.
Scott and Brian are here to run the trial at the mill. From what I hear, it's been running well today. I probably just jinxed it by saying so publicly.
No comments:
Post a Comment