I guess if I have a blog I should say something instead of just posting pictures in Rendy's photo challenge. It's been so long...where to start?
Las Vegas was delightfully warm today,except for the hotel which is determined to freeze me out. I finally found the shopping in North Las Vegas. I have driven all over in the past few weeks, and never found a major shopping center in the north end. But today I hit the jackpot. I found a huge Kohl's, Pier One, Ross, TJMax, furniture stores, etc. And an In-N-Out Burger which will make Brian very jealous. I sent him a picture on my phone, but Scott informed me that it's a pain to get pics on an Iphone. Guess that's why he never responded.
Women's Conference was AWESOME!!! Jenny and I thought it would be fun to invite all you girls next year. We're going to reserve some rooms and see if it works out. It would be so fun to go together. Keep it in the back of your mind! We'll have to get the dads on board for this one. :)
And we're working to learn enough Swedish to read genealogy records. I bought a Swedish dictionary and basic grammar book. It's kind of fun. I looked up "sister" so I could call Jenny something in Swedish, and the word for "sister" is....syster. How anti-climatic!
1 comment:
Women's conference would be awesome! Who knows if the childcare thing will work out though. I may have some friends in Provo who would help me out though. . .
You need a GPS. I just got mine with my photo contest money and it is awesome! You can just type in "In and Out" (so jealous, by the way) and it will show you the closest few and how to get there. You probably know that already, but think of the possibilities! I think it is going to help me a ton with all of the moving we'll be doing.
Post a Comment