Wednesday, May 6, 2009

3 House -- almost done deal


This morning we called the people with the house with the pool and told them we wanted to lease it. It's a beautiful house, but it won't be quite so beautiful with only two recliners and a TV instead of a full compliment of furniture. J/K It's big too, so we expect lots of visitors while we're there. And I promise we'll buy some beds to fill the bedrooms. :)

To clarify, Rendy, the deal with the panther/bear coffee table house is that all the furniture/dishes/linens/everything came with the house. Some of it I could work around, but a lot was SO ugly. The deal breaker for me was that I just didn't want to live in an older community yet. I saw a graph of the demographics and Steve and I are almost at the top of the curve, but I just don't want to live in such a closed age group.

The house on Quiet Peeps (and yes, it's an amazingly silly name) backs to a park with soccer fields. There are kids in the neighborhood and it seems like regular life. I like that a lot better.

We can't get in until August, so it's hotel life until then.

2 comments:

The Heaton's said...

hi guys, it's stephanie (ashley's sister). if this home is where i think it is...89084, then i think you have made a good choice. actually, we looked for homes in that neighborhood. staying north of the 215 beltway is a good idea. great choice, you will love having a pool.

ps. again if this home is where i think it is, we will be in the same ward (waterfall ward)!! i have heard good things about it.

Pam said...

Stephanie,

It's just north of 215 and east of
Aviary Park's soccer fields. It's a really cool house - way bigger than we need, but Steve really hates living inside the brick walls. :) The park and view to the west really open it up. That's cool we'll be in the same ward, or at least close. Al and Ash will love that!