
It's NAIA baseball tourney time. Last night Steve said, "I'm going to try to be home Thursday night so I can get to the baseball tourney this weekend. Have we seen our tickets yet?"
My mind raced trying to remember if they were stowed in the bottom desk drawer where we usually keep them. No idea! Much to my dismay, when I checked this morning I found two envelopes. One had a notation that read, "Paid 10/06" and the other "10/07." I rummaged around but found no note that read "Paid 2008." YIKES! I felt like I was standing with my toes hanging over the edge of the diving board right above that proverbial pot of hot water.
I called LSCS only to confirm I had NOT bought tickets unless I was related to Florence Tucker, which I'm not.
Lucky for me, there were grandstand tickets still available. We've lost those seats right in front of the Battertons and behind the Boyd family. We'll have to crawl over more people to buy our popcorn and peanuts, but we'll be there.
Whew!
Images courtesy of DailyClipArt.net
1 comment:
SAFE! I'm glad you got tickets to the games. That is the worst feeling when you realize that you forgot something big.
Post a Comment