Last night the phone rang at 2 a.m. The mill couldn't get the sheet on the dryer because of plugged filters. Steve leaped into his clothes, pounded on Scott's hotel room door and off they flew. An hour later I got a text saying they were going off the trial, but that the mill wanted them back after Thanksgiving after they have a chance to get a different filtering system in place.
When Steve walked in the door this morning at 7 a.m. he reported that Scott had said, "My battery is down to 20%." He laid down for a half hour, but had to be back at the mill early to meet with the bosses. I booked a flight out at 2:00, and all I hear from the other side of the room is a lot of zzzzzzzz's. I'm going to feel bad waking them up in an hour to head to State College.
And after yesterday, I don't think they'll trust me to get them to the airport on time. : ) (See yesterday's entry.)
Lucky us. We get to go home to Las Vegas before heading to Albany on Monday. I'm anxious to get back to the big country.
No comments:
Post a Comment