Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I love Oregon!


Need I say more? I'm in berry heaven. A quick trip to Crabtree this morning yielded blackberries, boysenberries and raspberries. I'm freezing most of the berries. I'm freezing ziplocks with mixed berries for January cobbler, too. Mmmmmm. . . If we can wait that long.

Lunch was garden-fresh, steamed zucchini and yellow squash, along with some thinly sliced red potatoes and onions. I live for the days I can shop at Grandpa's farm stand!


3 comments:

Al and Ash said...

Those look delicious!! I love fresh fruit!!

Rendy Tucker said...

Yum. We've made the apricot pie 3 times! It's just so good! I froze some apricots and cherries like you suggested and we ate them a few days later anyway. :) There's a fruit stand here that says they have apricots and cherries still, so I may have to stock up again. :)

Rendy Tucker said...

Yum... that looks so good. Can't beat fresh berries! BT