Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Old School




For Blaster points, guess who went to school in each of these buildings. From top to bottom they are 1, 2, and 3.

Hint: The picture may not represent the same years the person attended the school.


CLARIFICATION: Two people went to these three schools.


Ohhhh, and I hope I don't have to wipe out anyone's blaster points because of the March Madness bracket. :( But I have to say, I've done pretty well in the past, at least for a round or two.

6 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

I'm confused. Did the same person go to each school? Or did 3 different people go to the 3 different schools?

Al and Ash said...

So I have no idea...but here are my guesses.

Judging from the palm trees I'm guessing that the first one is Steve.

The second I'm going to say is Pam.

and the last is a shot in the dark...Grandpa or Grandma Bosen?

I don' know.

Al and Ash said...

I think the first one is Dad's high school in Florida. I think the second one is Mom's school in Wyoming. The third one I think is maybe Grandma Bosen's school in Scipio.
Al

Pam said...

OK, all you guessers -- read the clarification hint. Two people went to these three schools. Blaster points awarded on Saturday afternoon.

Heather said...

dad went to the first two and grandpa went to the last one.

Al and Ash said...

I'm going with Steve for the first one, and a bosen for the last 2.

ash