Sunday, March 15, 2009

March Madness


Seeing it's the day the brackets are chosen for the NCAA Basketball tournament, I thought I'd spotlight Maggie -- cheerleader extraordinaire! If Maggie could fill out her bracket, who would she hope wins the NCAA tourney. And no, the Bantams is not the right answer. :)


7 comments:

Rendy Tucker said...

That is young spunky Maggie - I'd say she would pick the UW Huskies. Gonzaga on Thursday... Its going to be awesome!

Rendy Tucker said...

Brad wrote this above.

Rendy Tucker said...

I don't know who Maggie would pick- unless Bradley is in the tourney again. :)

I do know what she's thinking, though. She's wishing she could be as cute a cheerleader as I was. Don't worry, Maggie. I'm thinking the same thing. ;)

Al and Ash said...

She's rooting for BYU because she knows if she doesn't she won't EVER get to sleep with me again.

Al and Ash said...

Cougs.

ash

Heather said...

Hook 'em. Maggie loves BEVO.

Pam said...

She's going for the Zags! I can't believe I actually get to go to one of their games in the playoff.