

I forgot how much I like to watch basketball in person. We had awesome seats for the first round NCAA basketball games in Portland. We didn't know it when we bought the tickets, but we got to see the Zags play. I even found the Heytvelt family through the binoculars, sitting on the opposite side of the arena.
Go Zags! Josh and team put on a good show for us tonight.
Second game, Western Kentucky and Illinois was kind of a drag. Brad was the only one cheering for Kentucky, and we were all consigned to hearing about it all the way home. Then the game got interesting when Illinois had a chance of pulling off a tie in the last minutes. Brad was getting kinda nervous there for a bit, but he did get bragging rights in the end.
Have to say, Al, that you and I have the same teams in the championship game. which means I may have to use my big eraser on all your blaster points.
No comments:
Post a Comment