Saturday, May 22, 2010

Quick trip

Thursday afternoon we flew to Provo to meet the newest member of the family -- Ty Cole Tucker! It's love at first sight for me. Steve was infectious so he had to wear a mask the whole time and didn't get to hold him. We looked at Al and Ash's baby pictures and can't decide who he looks like. The truth is, they looked similar as babies, so no wonder he's the perfect blend.

Heather and Jason came up for Danielle's wedding. Heather, Mike H. and I did some pre-wedding reception food prep at Danielle's house, and then gladly devoured it at the reception later that evening. Heather found some cute skirts and I found (in record time) a pair of shoes to replace the ones I wore through while in Romania.

I had lots of nice birthday wishes from friends and family. Thanks everyone! It was nice to be remembered.

This morning Mom, Dad, Jen, Ed, Chris, Matt, Steve and I did sealings at the Bountiful temple. We have been accumulating quite a stack of names, and finally we were able to get together and get the work done. It's so great to know our family is forever.

2 comments:

Big Al said...

Very flattering picture you took there mama:)

Pam said...

Hey, I'm not the professional in the family. :)