Last night we had some church neighbors over for some get-to-know-you pie. In the first five minutes we nearly lost almost 3 year old Dylan in the pool. He darted out the back door and walked right out onto the solar blanket. Luckily E.J. noticed the door open. He dashed out to find Dylan standing on the top step of the pool, wet to his shoulders. Luckily he stepped where there was a step to land on. Scary!!!
Needless to say, the next time kids are in the house, we're sticking the battery in the alarm.
4 comments:
Wow. That is like my worst nightmare. Do they not drain pools during the winter in Vegas?
No, they keep them full. I guess I wasn't thinking about it that much because the kids didn't really show much interest in going out there when you were down. And it was dark. And cold. Just goes to show you have to always be on guard.
Horror Story! I used to be constantly paranoid when we were at the Folsoms, but I didn't even think of it when we were down with you. That is so scary. Did his parents freak out? What a close call.
Actually they were very calm about it. It was scary though. I'll have to have them over to swim in the summer to make up for it.
Post a Comment