Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to 1 House 2 House

Steve pointed out that  I needed to change the title of my blog back to 1 House 2 House since we are back to two houses.  I do feel a little lighter.  However, last night when we walked in the Oregon house after midnight and saw the stacks of boxes we had left, I sighed a weary sigh.  I got most of it put away today though, and Steve helped finish up tonight.  I did not want to spend this beautiful week in Oregon opening boxes.  

I found the coolest thing today. I was going to store the food storage that's in Mylar bags under our bed.  I thought it would be a pain getting them back out if I didn't put the bags in something.  Ta-da!!!  I found Ziplock XXL Bags.  I can fit 10 Mylar bags in each one, and they slide right under the bed.  I think it's a wonderful find.

No comments: