Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Packing



Can I just tell you how much junk we have accumulated over 29 years in this house? Sheesh! I have bags of trash, bags for Goodwill, mountains of books, old furniture I'm giving away, piles for each kid to sort through and store, and the place is a wreck.

I know...TMI! And this is cleaned up!

The good thing is that I have only packed 13 boxes so far of things to take with us. Of course I haven't started on the kitchen or storage room or sigh...the garage, but I'm really trying to pare down to what we really need.

Plus the house is super dusty after having been closed up for most of a year. I think I have dust bunnies running through my hair while I sleep.

The most wonderful thing about the day is RAIN! Ah, it smells heavenly. I haven't had this pleasure for quite some time.

Now it's time for bed because (yawn) I'm beat.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You're the best. Wish I could have been there to help with this huge job!