I might be crazy, but I'd almost swear they are piping fragrances into my hotel room. The day we arrived our room smelled like perfume. It was so strong during the night that it kept me awake. I even got up and rummaged around in the bathroom, smelling all the soaps and toiletries in hopes of getting rid of it.
The next day the smell was gone, but around dinnertime there was a definite , appetite arousing whiff of grillled burgers wafting in. Coincidence?
This afternoon when I got back to the room, the perfume was back!!! I suppose it goes hand in hand with the CD in the player, "Chill Music Collection."
I'll be OK I guess, but if they start pumping in fresh baked cookie smell, I'm done for.
2 comments:
Funny. The perfume would do me in. A while ago at church a woman walked in half-way through sacrament and sat right in front of us. Her perfume was so strong that I actually had to get up and leave. It was making my gag reflex go crazy. That's not exactly the reaction you want to have to someone. :)
I just had another thought. What if they're trying to drive you from your room with the perfume smell so that you'll take refuge in the casino. . .
Post a Comment